Real me, the No. 1 quality and emerging smartphone brand in India, has today launched two of its models – realme X and realme 3i – that will exceed the expectations in terms of design, performance, and quality. Realme X designed to deliver the most affordable, true full-view experience with the latest in-display fingerprint technology to its customers and powered by Snapdragon 710 processor and a 3,765mAh battery with 20W VOOC 3.0 Flash Charge. The premium offering features a dual rear camera setup with Sony IMX586 48MP and 5MP sensors, while the front camera comes with a Sony IMX471 16MP sensor. X comes in two variants – 4GB RAM + 128GB ROM at INR16,999/- and 8GB + 128GB ROM at INR 19,999/- – and is available in two colors: Polar White and Space Blue.
Key Features- Realme X
- Embracing speed and power
- Super narrow black bezel, super high screen-to-body ratio, and notch-less full screen
- Light-sensing in-display fingerprint sensor
- VOOC 3.0 Flash Charge and one-of-a-kind AI freezer technology
- Facilitating a High-end Photography Performance
- Dolby Atmos for a premier entertainment experience
- ColorOS 6.0 on Android 9.0 Pie
- Dual-sim setup
Summery: Realme X
RealmeX comes with 6.53 inch display with resolution of 1080*2340 pixel. It has aspect ratio of 19:5:9. Device powered by 2.2 GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 processor, it adds 2 cores clocked at 2.2GHz and 6 cores clocked at 1.7GHz. Handset runs on android 9.0 pie and filled with 3,765 mAh battery.
X packed with dual camera set-up at back. It has 48 megapixel primary camera with an f/1.7 aperture and 5-megapixel camera with an f/2.4 aperture. Front side it has 16-megapixel selfie camera with an f/2.0 aperture.
Key Features- Realme 3i
- Born distinctive with a redefined design
- Created to deliver best-in-class, power-packed performance
- ProcessorMediaTek Helio P60.
- OSAndroid Pie
Summery: Realme 3i
Handset has 6.20 inch display with resolution of 720×1520 pixels and aspect ratio is of 19:9. Device powered by the MediaTek Helio P60 octa-core SoC. Handset runs on android pie and filled with 3,765 mAh battery.
Device packed with dual camera set-up of 13-megapixel (f/1.8) + 2-megapixel. Front side it has 13-megapixel (1.2-micron) selfie camera.
Realme X will come in two limited editions:
● The realme X Spider-Man Edition (along with a special gift box and a customized UI) will be available for purchase at INR 20,999/-
● The realme X Master Edition designed by the top Japanese industrial design expert, Mr Naoto Fukasawa. These two inspired from ‘Onion’ and ‘Garlic’ – two seemingly ordinary foodstuffs that add unmatched flavour and character to any cuisine – and leapfrog current design principles to provide users with an uncompromising usage experience. The realme X Master Editions priced at INR 19,999/-
Price and Availability
Realme X is set at the price of Rs.16,999/- for 4GB RAM/128GB ROM and 19,999/- for 8GB RAM/128GB ROM. Available from 18th july on flipkart , realme.com and offline stores.
Price for X Master Edition is Rs. 19,999 and available from soon in august on flipkart , realme.com and offline stores.
X Spider-Man Edition is set at Rs. 20,999 and available only from July 22 to 26th July only on realme.com.
Realme 3i set at Rs. 7,999 for 3GB RAM + 32GB ROM and Rs. 9,999 for 4GB RAM + 64GB ROM. Available from 23rd July at Flipkart and realme.com.