Airtel smartphone customers will now able to get instant resolution to their frequent account related queries through the Google Assistant. In yet another industry first, Airtel has collaborated with Google to truly simplify its customer service experience by integrating its customer care with the Artificial Intelligence-powered Google Assistant.
These features are right now available in English but going forward, Airtel will roll it out in multiple regional languages to help deliver an even more personalized experience to millions of Indians and encourage them to get online.
The initiative is a part of Project Next – Airtel’s digital innovation program, which is aimed at transforming customer experience across all of its services and touch points. Airtel plans to launch several exciting digital innovations to step change the simplicity and interactivity of its customer experience.
What service related question can Airtel customers ask the Google Assistant?
|What is my data balance
What is my account balance
|What is my current outstanding?
Why is my bill so high?
Bill Summary, Pay bill
Current data usage?
What is my current plan? What are available Airtel Postpaid Plans?
Here we have some screenshots taken. Have a look:
How can Airtel customers use the Google Assistant?
1. Android Users – Long press the Home Button to launch Assistant. iOS Users – Ensure you have downloaded Google Assistant on your phone.
2. Speak into Assistant – “Talk to Airtel”, “Ask Airtel” or “Get Airtel”. Airtel assistant will open within Google Assistant.
3. To get your account details, for the first time, the Airtel assistant will ask to link your Airtel account with Google.
4. If you click yes, you will be asked to enter your Mobile number, accept the Terms of Service. Once you accept the Terms of service, you will receive an OTP. Enter the OTP to complete linking your account.
5. Get Started. Start asking your Airtel account related questions